10 Ways to Participate in #ilovepublicschools Day 2022
1. Share a reason why public education means something to you.
2. Wear your I Love Public Schools gear and take a photo.
3. Write a “thank you” note to your child’s teachers.
4. Organize a staff lunch for your child’s school.
5. Drop off breakfast to the staff lounge.
6. Donate to your school’s supply list.
7. Call your school and ask how you can volunteer.
8. Inquire about how your employer can be more involved in your child’s school.
9. Ask your child’s principal about starting an I Love Public Schools shirt fundraiser for your school.
10. Watch one of our films and share on social media how your family relates to the film.